Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Skip Sandals This Summer

If the espadrille craze isn't enough for you to skip sandals this Summer, I'll give you another reason with these amazing leather slip-on flats. Ix Style traditional Mayan leather sandals have more going for them than just amazing style, for every pair purchased they donate clean drinking water to children. These leather slip-on flats are the ultimate summer shoe with which to create memories, they'll easily go from the beach to a walk around town, and they'll go with everything from printed shorts to a short summery dress. Unless you have really amazing sandals I would seriously recommend these leather slip-on flats as the go-to shoe for Summer!

Hope you like this post

Xo,
Flor 

How To Wear Them

Si la oleada de alpargatas no ha sido suficiente para que olvides las sandalias como opción numero uno  para el verano, te daré otra con estos "slip-on" de cuero. Estos "slip-on" de cuero de estilo tradicional Maya tienen mucho más que estilo, por cada par comprado Ix Style donará agua potable a niños en comunidades con escasos recursos. Estos zapatos son ideales para el verano, los puedes llevar fácilmente de la arena a dar una vuelta, los puedes llevar con pantalones cortos, o con un traje veraniego. A menos que tengas unas sandalias espectaculares, te recomiendo que olvides las sandalias tradicionales este verano y optes por estos"slip-on" de cuero. 

Espero que les guste este post.

Xo,
Flor 

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I've already skipped sandals:-( I'm currently in Poland and the weather is awful. I had to take my booties. Ahhhhh I'm missing my shorts and dresses
    Nice selection btw

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you're saying... I missed them too during winter in NY! Thank you!

      Xo,
      Flor

      Delete