Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring/Summer Necessities


Schutz Frederica Embroidered Espadrilles,Soludos x We Are Handsome Espadrilles,Red Lips-ID Etsy Shop,Trailin Divis Tote Bag-Billabong,Karen Walker Shades,Zara Tropical Scarf

After spending the afternoon admiring all the amazing flowers at Macy's Secret Garden Flower Show I left feeling like I had actually been outside surrounded by an amazing landscape! So, since Spring is already among us and Summer is quite near I wanted to share my Spring/Summer obsessions.

Espadrilles are everywhere, and I mean everywhere. You can find them in all colors and prints, some with platforms and others in a flat version, like the ones I chose. I love these Mexican inspired ones by Schutz, but I'm super obsessed with these palm tree print ones... You can take the girl out of the Island, but not the Island vibe out of the girl. I can just see these looking amazing with white jeans, ripped shorts and skirts, I'm sure they'll be my go to shoe for the entire season.

Huge shades are ideal for the sunnier days to come, and a lighter scarf will come in handy! Choosing one with great colors & prints will automatically add so much personality to anything. The bucket bag is really trending and it's really a classic option, but like summer days always include beach days a big tote is a must! Layering delicate necklaces is always my go to, and even more so when the weather is warm, Red Lips-ID is an Etsy shop with amazing necklaces and they all go great together, and you really can't beat the prices!

Hope you like my picts & share your own must haves!

Xo,
Flor

Después de haber pasado la tarde viendo el Secret Garden Flower Show de Macy's salí de allí sintiéndome como si hubiese estado rodeada por un paisaje precioso, lo que me inspiró a compartir mis musts para la Primavera y el Verano con ustedes.

Las alpargatas están por todos lados, he visto tantas versiones diferentes que me tienen locas (¡de buena forma!). Ya ordené dos y estoy loca con las de las palmas que incluí en este post. Las pueden encontrar en muchísimos colores y estampados, algunas con plataformas y otras flat, como las que incluí. Las gafas grandes... quizás debería decir enormes, siempre son muy necesarias para mí, pero con los días más soleados son ideales. 

Ya que los días poco a poco se irán poniendo más caliente un scraf liviano se hará muy necesario. Siempre opto por los que tengan muchos colores y estampados interesantes ya que le añaden muchísimo interés a cualquier look. Siempre estoy combinando collares delicados, ya sean cortos o largos y cortos y es tremenda opción para los días calurosos. Red Lips-ID es una tienda en Etsy que tiene collares preciosos y todos combinan perfectos unos con los otros y los precios están estupendos.

Espero que les gusten mis escogidos y compartan los suyos.

Xo,
Flor

4 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl u are so far ahead. I'm stuck with spring essentials;-)

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so looking forward to Summer!

      Xo,
      Flor

      Delete