Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend Mornings


I love weekend mornings that start of really early, you go outside and actually do something, staying in all morning can sometimes be boring... Yesterday started of with a nice morning jog followed by a local Farmers Market where we got great tomatoes from a friend's farm, all with the best company ever. I knew I was going to be under the sun for a while, so I dress accordingly.... I went for comfort with the T-shirt and ballet flats, but was sure to still look stylish and feminine with this skirt, which I adore. A really bright look was ideal for the morning, the skirts' white and blue stripes gave it that touch, the hat was a total necessity, a huge bag was a must when shopping and not really knowing your final stop of the day! Hope you like this look & that your weekend is going great!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor






Photos by RaRod

Blouse: Max Azria, Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shoes: Tory Burch, Bag: Michael Kors, Shades: Tom Ford, Hat: Panama Hat

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    xxhttp://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by the blog & following! I'll definitely check out your blog!

    Xo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete