Friday, August 30, 2013

Contrasting


So, yesterday it eventually stopped raining and we were able to take some pictures! Whenever I'm wearing these black skinny jeans, which I've had forever ( it's so difficult to find the perfect pair) I always tend to go to these black booties. I love the black on black, and I'm also pretty short so I'm always up for elongating my legs, and this is a great way to do so, nude colored shoes are a great option when your showing off your legs. I'm a huge Marshall's fan, as I'm sure many of you are, I love that you can find incredible things and this blouse is a great example. I bough it there a while ago and I've styled it a couple of different ways, but until now my favorite way to do so is with black because it makes the colors pop. Hope you guys have a great long weekend & enjoy this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor 






Photos by RaRod

Blouse: Elodie, Skinny Jeans: Mango, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Shades: Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment