Thursday, July 18, 2013

Character


Finally, I can say that today was a cooler day, but it did have its tradeoffs, at about 7:30 AM it was already beginning to rain. Even though it was a pretty gloomy day I have to say that with this type of weather was the only way I could have pulled of a skinny jeans look. I chose this really simple blouse, which is actually a great piece for summer because of its versatility, it will look well with shorts, but it will also look great with a dressier skirt. I've learned with time that when it rains it's sometimes better to be walking in high heels because you don't get your toes or shoes wet as you would with ballet flats, so these cut out booties were the perfect selection. I love simple looks that have character, but aren't over the top and that's really the best choice for gloomy days.Hope you like this look.

Let me know what you think.

Xo
Flor




Photos by RaRod

Blouse: Zara, Jeans: Mango, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Shades: Tom Ford, Necklace: Michael Kors

2 comments: