Tuesday, July 23, 2013

All About The Shorts


There's nothing better than wearing easy, flowly looks during these summer days. I've worn these shorts a couple of times before, but I really keep going to them when I want to feel cool and still look stylish/polished. Shorts like these are always a great piece to have in your closet, you can switch your go-to denim shorts for them or dress them up with a great pair of sandals, and they will always up your look a couple of notches. When it comes to shorts, I'm seriously obsessed with printed ones, I just think that having a great print give them an entirely different vibe. I kept my top on a neutral shade, so the print would be the primordial aspect of the look, but the flowyness of the shirt gave a relaxed feeling to the look, and the rolled up sleeves gave it an even more casual, simple touch. I haven't been to keen on the idea of separating my new bag from my everyday life, but I'll be switching it soon. Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor 





Photos by RaRod

Blouse: Spence, Shorts: Zara, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shades: Tom Ford 


5 comments: