Monday, July 15, 2013

A Leopard Print Day


There are moments when just an animal print look will work, and today was definitely one of those moments. I have to admit, I used to be pretty intimated by animal print, and specifically huge amounts... aka this dress, but now I love them. This dress is the perfect match for the print because of its classy shape, it's easy to cross the tacky line with animal print, so be sure about the piece. I added the belt to help create some shape and add a casual touch. I know how difficult it is to dress really chic and pretty when you're just about to melt, but having pieces like this dress will be your lifesavers for those super extreme hot days! Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor




Photos by RaRod

Dress: Nine West, Belt: Michael Kors, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Shades: Tom Ford, Bag: Rag and Bone










2 comments:

  1. The right word is Stunning!

    Love this pieces!

    You know to be elegant and casual at the same time!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be sooo glad =) Let me know

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love that!

      Xo
      Flor

      Delete