Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beautiful & Delicate



The perfect way to match a beautiful & delicate floral pattern might just be with a flowy and organic looking companion. I bought these Zara shorts last summer, and I think I can confess right now that I will never throw them away, I'll just take them with me wherever I go. I've learned to appreciate beautiful and delicate prints with time, It's probably because of the ever maturing cycle we go through, but I like to think that there's just something about what's truly beautiful that's more impacting than what's trendy or more in your face. I love that this gorgeous print was translated to shorts and that you can also find similar ones on jeans or pants, because it makes it more wearable rather than sunday dresses, which honestly we would look rather out of place wearing them to go somewhere like the supermarket (imagine something like the Stepford Wives). So, here's to sporting beautiful floral patterns for the everyday without channeling a robotish vibe. Hope you like the look!

Let me know!

Xo
Flor




Blouse: Dex, Shorts: Zara, Shoes: Boutique 9, Shades: Ray-Ban, Bag: Small shop in Venice


4 comments: