Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shoe Genius-Sophia Webster


If I had to put into words what I think about Sophia Webster's shoes, I would say they're pure genius. Anything with bright colors, embellishments, or that breaks the norm is a must have in my closet. They have the perfect amount of creativity while still being extremely wearable and versatile. I can just imagine them being the statement piece with a little black dress for a quaint dinner of two or wearing them with cropped boyfriend jeans for an afternoon of shopping with your girlfriends. I know it's easy for shoes to be the forgotten detail, but these will never look like an afterthought. Sandals are definitely the go to shoe for summer, and with prints, colors and textures being super must haves for summer these are the perfect shoe to sport during summer days and nights! Hope you like them!


Let me know!

Xo
Flor

Source: Sophia Webster

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing, I love them all!! the colors are beautiful!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete