Thursday, May 23, 2013

Checkers

If there ever was a power look, this would be a pretty good representation of it. Pencils skirts are a great way to show you mean business while still looking feminine. I looked up the history of the pencil skirt and was surprised to learn that Wilbur and Orville Wright had a really impressive role in it, and then Christian Dior gave it the spin of how we know it today. Houndstooth is one of my favorite prints for its retro feel. With checkers making such a big splash with Louis Vuitton's collection, I couldn't be more excited in pairing these two statement prints. Everything else I maintained relatively simple except for the bag, the graphic Alexander McQueen clutch gave the look a more modern style. Hope you like it!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor 







Blouse: My design, Skirt: Zara, Clutch: Alexander McQueen, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Shades: Tom Ford

3 comments:

  1. The Alexander McQueen clutch definitely adds a pop of color to that sharp outfit!
    Asma and Reem
    WeVoiceFashion.sqsp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!
    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete