Monday, March 25, 2013

Closet Wishlist- Sandals


When you want to show off your toes when it begins to get warmer, the perfect shoe for this job are sandals. You can go as basic as the traditional strappy sandals or choose a more modern take to them like laser cut sandals below. I included these Alexander Wang cutout pumps because not everyone wants to show off their toes, so these pumps are a perfect option. The cutouts in them automatically give them a fresher lighter feel as does the light blue color. I love neutral tone colored shoes because they elongate the legs, but If I want to add color I like to make a statement, I've particularly been loving blue-greenish tones. I chose some affordable options in both trends! Hope you enjoy the post! What shoes can't you wait to use when it finally gets warmer?

Xo
Flor














Brian Atwood Uma Sandals
Alexander Wang Bianca Cutout Pumps
Strappy Sandals Zara
B Brian Atwood Laplata Sandals
BCBGeneration Shoes
Jimmy Choo Leather Sandals
Rachel Roy Slingback 

No comments:

Post a Comment