Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stripes & Colors


I love this blue & white striped skirt and how girly it looks. I sometimes wear it with a simple t-shirt for a more laid back look or with button down shirts, like this one for a more preppy look. When I combine it with button down shirts I like to play with the colors. For this outfit I chose this yellow Ralph Lauren Slim Fit with pink & green stripes for a more playful look. You could definitely pair it with a solid bright pink shirt and achieve the same effect but I really like playing with the idea of stripes on stripes but in different colors. This look is very preppy but everyone has some preppy in them! Hope you enjoy the look and let me know what you think! 












Skirt: Abercrombie, Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: Tory Burch, Shades: Tom Ford




No comments:

Post a Comment